“I’m very pleased with my beautiful stream and pond. I know if I need help with something or have a problem, I can call Erik and he will get back with me to help me with whatever I am needing.” – Dan
“Erik was very professional, gave a complete estimate and explained it fully, listened to what we wanted, and knocked it out of the ballpark making that happen. He made it easy to have people in my backyard making a mess!”-Betsey
“Very reliable. Reasonably priced and have kept our pond working well.”-Don
“They were punctual, courteous and did an amazing job. We are very happy with our new water feature.” – jody
“1. Didn’t promise start or finish dates you couldn’t deliver on.
2. On-site when you said you’d be.
3. Respectful management and staff.
4. Sensitive to my concerns related to protecting me and my neighbors’ yards during construction.
5. Very conscientious (you obviously take pride in your product). Through the entire process, I felt like you wanted me to be pleased not only with the general workmanship but also the general aesthetics of the pond (we had good dialogue throughout the process related to what I hoped the pond would look like in my landscape/hardscape redesign project).
6. Management was available and responsive during and after work hours (we had a couple of issues with the pond while it was being built and afterward – I appreciated not being left “holding the bag” on weekends and even on Labor Day weekend!”
7. Pleasant, fun and creative co-exercise Thanks, Erik!” – Mark
“I hired Anderson Pond Design to redesign my broken down pond. They suggested a pondless waterfall. Erik and the gentleman who built my waterfall were professional, courteous and friendly. I couldn’t be happier with my beautiful new water feature. My backyard truly feels like an oasis!” – Rachell
“Prompt, consistently good service with expert advise. Me and my fish, thank you.” – Kim
“They promptly return all phone calls and they do excellent work. When we had all the sandstone removed from our pond and limestone put in its place, there were just a few pieces that we didn’t quite like in the final design. They quickly replaced them with something that we did like with no problem. They’re good people and those are hard to find anymore!” – Vickie
“Customer service was excellent. Jennifer was great to talk with over the phone and was genuine in explaining the rain delays and keeping me posted. Erik was great when coming out to evaluate the job, very knowledgeable and I trusted him right away. The staff who completed the job were excellent and went out of their way to do a very nice job.” – Linda W.
“We were extremely pleased with the professional service we received from the very beginning to the completion of our contracted work. Details given to the care of our fish, plants, yard, and cleanup reflect a company that takes great pride in their services. It may be one of our best investments that we’ve made in our yard over the past 15 years.” – Linda B.
“Their staff is highly skilled and extremely nice to work with.” -Ann Shannon-Bradshaw
“They have outstanding workmanship and customer service is unbeatable.” -Happy Customer
“Excellent service, excellent response time.” -Melinda Johnston