1. Didn’t promise start or finish dates you couldn’t deliver on.
2. On site when you said you’d be.
3. Respectful management and staff.
4. Sensitive to my concerns related to protecting my and my neighbors’ yards during construction.
5. Very conscientious (you obviously take pride in your product). Through the entire process I felt like you wanted me to be pleased not only with the general workmanship, but also the general aesthetics of the pond (we had good dialogue throughout the process related to what I hoped the pond would look like in my landscape/hardscape redesign project).
6. Management was available and responsive during and after work hours (we had a couple of issues with the pond while it was being built and afterwards – I appreciated not being left “holding the bag” on weekends and even on Labor Day weekend!”
7. Pleasant, fun and creative co-exercise Thanks Erik and Jen!